Thanks for replying,

I have a few more questions:

> InputStream is = ImageUploadManager.getImageFromServer(imageName);

In what format does the image comes from the "ImageUploadManager"?

> [] bb = (is.toString()).getBytes();

Second, it doesn't seems right to me to use for it seems that you're
converting:

you might want to do:
byte[] byteArray = new byte[is.available()];
is.read(byteArray);

is.toString() won't give you the contents of the inputstream (at
least, not always).

Hope it helps,
Hugo Veiga