Hello i just got my G1 in on Monday i am thrilled about it

Ive going threw the up's and downs and really like it.

Heres a couple things that Aren't working to good.

The AIM, when signed into AIM i noticed at first it was very slow
after a while it would still be slow, kind of buggy
then after that when i got it working it told me everyone was offline

i was signed on my laptop and i had over 200 people signed in.

anyways someone hit me up and it kept saying the person was offline
when he was talking to me?

AIM its self needs to be looked at.

when signed in using the G1 on aim it comes out on the computer saying
your on a cell phone
i think it should read computer or smart device, cuase when your
signed on as cell phone theres a limited amount of message that can be
sent to you.

~~~~~

I was using the "imeem" app to stream music, i got a 3.5mm jack and
hooked it up to my car and when i got a call the music kept playing
and i could not hear the person cuase the music was loud.

so when i stopped the music going back to the app.

i noticed if u use a 3.5mm jack with headphones without a mic there is
no input the person your talking to you cant hear you.

~~~~~

Log me in" support for android, java and flash.

~~~~~

there needs to need to be away to switch from one app to another and
sound control between them

like alt + tab".

~~~~~~

well thats it people thank you!