Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to port Android to the Samsung
S5L8900 chip. This is the same chip used by the iPhone. If Android was
available on the iPhone, I bet *many* people would be using it over OS
X.

Aside from getting the Linux kernel running on the iPhone, there would
be a lot of work to be done. Display drivers, audio drivers, GSM radio
drivers, camera drivers would have to be written, but getting basic
kernel support would be a huge step.

~Conor