Hey all,

I've got am import/export database function built into my application
(so that users can back up their DBs and transfer them around and
such). When I import/export, I do a directly copy of the SQLite file.

When a database is imported, it replaces the SQLite file, but the
ContentProvider does not see the new data. The only way (that I have
found) to force a reload is to exit the app, open the app, and then
try to load something from the database. This will throw and
exception, and when you close the app and retry, the new data is
there.

I'd really like to have a more elegant procedure for doing this--any
thoughts?

Thanks!
Evan Charlton