Thanks for your answer.

In SDK m5 I saw a little circle in the middle of the screen, when I
modified the GPS position this little circle was always in the center.

I have tried this:

mapView.setReticleDrawMode(MapView.ReticleDrawMode.DRAW_RETICLE_OVER);

but the little circle doesn't appear.

I read the documentation but I don't find what I do wrong. In SDK 1, I
need an "special" overlay to do this?