Hi All,

I'm just starting out with Android.  I got an idea for an application
for diabetics to log their blood levels, diet, and exercise.  To that
end, I want to incorporate a graph, that, at the access points, allows
a user to drill down to different types of custom documents showing
the detail associated with the given point on the graph.

The type of graph I'm trying to create is very similar to what's
available in Google Analytics.  Is there something in the API that is
designed for custom graphing.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John.