Hi all,

I've been trying to draw a path line for a while, but had no success. I
tried a dummy code just to see if it works, but couldn't make it draw
anything.

The code I'm using is:

      Path path = new Path();
>       Projection proj = mapView.getProjection();
>       GeoPoint point1 = new GeoPoint(37423157, -122085008);
>       GeoPoint point2 = new GeoPoint(37495999, -122457508);
>       Point p1 = new Point();
>       Point p2 = new Point();
>
>       proj.toPixels(point1, p1);
>       proj.toPixels(point2, p2);
>
>       path.moveTo(p1.x, p1.y);
>       path.lineTo(p2.x, p2.y);
>
>       this.pathPaint.setStrokeWidth(4);
>       this.pathPaint.setARGB(100, 113, 105, 252);
>       canvas.drawPath(path, pathPaint);

This code is inside my overridden *draw* method, which is called every time
my location, on the map, changes. I found an example (
http://www.anddev.org/google_driving_directions_-_mapview_overlayed-t826.html)
on how to do this, but it uses an old API that is not available anymore.
Anybody knows what am I doing wrong here?

--Valeriano