Vaibhav Gathibandhe wrote:
> Is there any way I can see the database and its table (through the
> shell) that my application is creating?

Your original process was fine. Just don't put the .db extension on the
end if the database file doesn't have it. So, you wind up with:

sqlite3 data/data/com.android.demo.notepad2/databases/data

(assuming that's what it's called in the app)

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com

Android Training on the Ranch! -- Mar 16-20, 2009
http://www.bignerdranch.com/schedule.shtml