I imported some .class files to my project, that seems to have worked
fine. But then I needed to add some .jar files for those .class files
I imported. I was getting this error:

The type javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding$ParameterStyle cannot be resolved.
It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
The type javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessType cannot be resolved.
It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

So I looked around and found what jar files had those. Turns out it
was:
axis2-jws-api-1.3.jar
and
jaxb-api-2.0.jar

I downloaded them since I couldn't find them on my computer. I just
threw them into my jre6 directory. Now the problem arises when I try
to add them to my project. I goto the java build path and hit add
external jars and select them. But now when I compile it it gives me
the error:

Could not find Jini2.apk!

Jini2 is the name of my project. I do not get that error without
the .jar files being included in my project. What is causing this? And
how can I fix it?

Im using Eclipse 3.2