Hi,
I have 2 activity which are using RadioButtons. I am getting some int
value by the buttons. Now I want to pass these 2 values to some other
class (not activity). The class is the game loop and I want to use
this 2 values for diffrent level changes and other stuff.

I am confused about that how can I do it.

I tried to use object of that Activity class in the class file of
game. The problem is that Activity is no longer in use when this game
class comes into existance. So I can't pass the value even by creating
the object of activity class.

Is there any way I can solve this?

Thanks,
Mitul