Hi, In my program I have one class which looks like this

public class A extends B{
............}

Here Class A is my application class and it Extends Class B. Class B
is not an Activity class provided by Android. And class B has extended
View.

Now the problem is beacuase of this structure I am not able to do
certain asctivities like Playing Music, creating new intent as for
that I have to extend Activity class in Class A.

So I don't how I can do that.

I have implemented one solution to play music .

I created other class file which has code to play music and I have
created object of it in Class A. But it is also not working.
The code in class which implmented looks like this.

public class c extends Activty
{
       public void mediaplay()
        {
        try
            {
                    MediaPlayer menusound = MediaPlayer.create
(C.this ,R.raw.eat);
                menusound.start();
            }
           catch (Exception e)
           {
                  Log.e("Sound", "error: " + e.getMessage(), e);
          }
        }
}

and i m creating its object in class A using this:

C o = new C();

and I use this o object in class A like this:

0.mediaplay();

But when it is called in C, MediaPlayer.create thorws null pointer
exception.
So how can I solve this?

It will solve some of my problems.
Thanks,