I had the same issue when i bought my G1 they never sent any of the email
that they said that they would, basically i called t-mob like 4 times to get
them to resubmit the order and finally got my G1 after a week of dealing
with them, basically its an issue with t-mob's shipping process, you might
want to give them a call...

--
-Jay-