I still cannot resolve this issue. Whenever i try to access something in
my layout folder like this
R.Layout.somelayout

None of my layouts are suggested by autocomplete. Its as if my application
lost reference to the layout folder.

any suggestions would be appreciated
**
**
btnGo =(Button) findViewById(*R.id.btnGo*);