Hi,

Eclipse is a software platform comprising extensible application
frameworks, tools and a runtime library for software development and
management. It is written primarily in Java to provide software
developers and administrators an integrated development environment
(IDE).It has a very good Integrated Development Environment for
developing Java, C++ ... applications

Europa and Ganymede are 2 versions of Eclipse.

You can install this one

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/ganymede/SR1/eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR1-win32.zip

Regards
Girish