Hello ribz,
I have the similar question, i want load some local images using
FileInputStream but i dont know the URI to these local image files.
They are located in res/drawable/*.bmp.
Do you have any solution ?

BR,
Luke Wang

Bob Hope  - "I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when
it's time for my nap."