Hi Girish
I want to a audio.I go to this position
/development/samples/ApiDemos/src/com/example/android/apis/media/
Edit MediaPlayerDemo_Audio.java
             path="/home/huang/sdcard/onelove.mp3"
then save and re-install,but when I go to apidemos ->media- >mediaplayer ->
play audio from local file,it doesn't work.No voice .I hope you could help
me to analysis
this problem.Thank you!