hmmm, try to invoke it with: emulator -show-kernel -logcat '*:v'

for the record, the emulator is a fork of QEMU 0.8.2 and, as such, can only
be compiled into a correct binary with specific versions of gcc (see the
README.ANDROID for details in the sources), and only 32-bit builds are
supported. This issue will be fixed in a later release, though I can't
specify which.

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 12:24 AM, niklas
<niklas+goo...@appli.se<niklas%2bgoo...@appli.se>