Hi,toothrot,

When I work on ubuntu linux, adb always can not find the emulator
device. after restart adb server with root privileges, then I can find
it but another issue happen: eclipse can install apk file to emulator
and run it automatic but the console in eclipse for emulator will have
nothing output.

Did you encounter such issue before?

BRs
wjjsun