I would like to use my G1 with my business account.  This account is
not the regular GMail account but the kind where you have Google
manage your domain.  They do your email, chat, calendar, docs, etc.
It is a very nice service by the way.

But it does not seem Android supports any of this?  You cannot
"register" your phone with anything but a regular "gmail.com" address.
You cannot use the GTalk client on Android with anything but the
"gmail.com" chat name.

I would love to be able to use the built in chat and gmail client
using my business apps account, but doesn't seem possible (Note: you
can use the email cllient and googles imap service).

I found this link with lots of blackberry info but not much about
android:
http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/mobile.html

Anyone know how to get the business app accounts working?  Anyone know
if this is coming soon?

Thanks!