I've run into a snag and cannot get it to work, i am hoping someone on
here can help me.

We have an app that uses a lot of webviews with links... we are using
a webview successfully and it loads the first page as it supposed to
(in a web view, no address bar), but any link that is clicked inside
of that webview causes android to open another web page in Chrome,
outside of the current webview, and it also displays the address bar.

It's basically behaving like a web browser with a target="_blank" on
the a href.

I would like the webview to open all windows in the same webview and
NOT show the address bar (so it looks like its integrated with the
app, not just on the initial display page).

I've went through every  settings I've seen in the doc... anyone know
if there is a magical setting I can use to make everything display in
the existing webview, even subsequent hyperlinks?

Thanks much!!