Hi Mark,

    thanks for your response, but... after these steps a message window
appear on the emulator screen: "Sorry! Process com.android.phone is not
responding"

   Even after closing this screen, the emulator returns to it main screen
and my application doesn´t run.

   Have you ever seen this before?

   Thanks for any help.

   Kennedy.