Hello folks,

I need an options menu - so I looked into the menu feature and or
making a subActivity that returns results.

I try subActivity and the moment I do "setContextView" in the
subactivity it craps out and crashes to the lower activity. - What am
I missing?

I altered my manifest.xml so it can lunch but only with a blank
screen.

I try the android.view.Menu

I create a Menu mMenu, and I "add" an item, and the activity fails to
run, the DDMS error would be:

"[2009-01-07 20:42:17 - DeviceMonitor]Connection Failure when starting
to monitor device 'emulator-5554' : device (emulator-5554) request
rejected: device not found"

I just need an options menu so I can change the dimensions of my game
according to the phone they have. I can go both ways I just need
something that works.

The examples are unfortunately skip steps, especially the menu
example, and worst thing is I can only find one menu example. The
subActivity examples just seem to missing key things, and maybe I am
close but something is escaping me.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.