Hi All,

I released my second Alpha version of RDC.  In this version there is
the ability to export the data into .csv on the memory card.  Allowing
you to then mount the card and see your data in any spreadsheet
program.  There is also sorting of the main list.  You can sort on
either the date/time or the blood level.  To achieve this I created a
series of graphics for the different possible sorting states.There is
also now an icon for the program.

If you get a chance to download it and give me some feedback, it would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

John aka Radiolistener
RadiolistenersElectricEasel. com , Inc.