Hi,

just got my Dev Phone and encountered several issues with the WiFi and
GPS. I searched the web and this group but did not find the the right
answer.

1. May be I missed something but also my GPS is turned on and the GPS
Symbol is showing activity I can not retreive any GPS data, neither on
GPS Tracker nor on Google Maps. The Tracker sees 3 Satelites but
doesnt calculate any position. Other GPS Apps are not able to compute
the position

2. Wifi works only with open networks and Signal strength indicator is
very unprecise (or the Wifi Hardware)
Wifi connects with WPA but does not retreive any data.

Somehow these problems look similar so I assume that there is a
general problem. Update OS or something?

Any information or solution for this is highly appreceated.

Cheers
Carsten