Howdy

Working my way methodically through the samples.

In "Hello, Form Stuff" there are several lines in the code that
contain

     Toast.makeText(HelloImageButton.this, ...

I believe that those instances should read

     Toast.makeText(HelloFormStuff.this, ...

Also: a suggestion:

It'd be a good thing to have a way to add comments to the Dev Guide
sample pages where such bugs could be noted for fixing (per the PHP
docs example). Once the bugs were fixed, the relevant comment[s] could
be removed.

-- stan