Hi all,

 I am trying to delete SMS from inbox but not able to delete any one
can help me i am trying like this
message format which i received  "123 abcde ijklm"
************************************
public class VOPSMSReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver {

       private String userName = null;
   private String password = null;
   private String receivedSMS = null;
       @Override
       public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {

       if(!intent.getAction().equals
("android.provider.Telephony.SMS_RECEIVED"))
       {
               return;
       }
       SmsMessage smsMsg[] = getMessagesFromIntent(intent);

       for(int i=0; i < smsMsg.length; i++)
       {
               receivedSMS = smsMsg[i].getDisplayMessageBody();
               if(receivedSMS.startsWith("1234"))
                 {
                         String[] dataArray =
VOPUtility.breakIntoLines
(receivedSMS, ' ');
                         String uName = dataArray[1];
                         String uPassword = dataArray[2];
                         this.updateUsernamePassword(context, uName,
uPassword);//saving
req data
                         Toast.makeText(context,"Settings saved",
Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show
();
                 try{
//*****here i want to delete sms which i receive currently which is
starting with 123 *****//

                       Uri uriSms = Uri.parse("content://sms/inbox");
                       Cursor c = context.getContentResolver().query
(uriSms,
null,null,null,null);
                       int thread_id = c.getCount();//c.getInt(1); //
get the thread_id
                       Log.i("Thread Id***",""+thread_id);
                       Log.i("COUNT ***",""+c.getCount());
                     context.getContentResolver().delete(Uri.parse
("content://sms/conversations/"
                      +thread_id),null,null);
                   }catch(Exception e)//conversations
                           {
                               Log.i("exception ",e.getMessage());
                           }
                 }

           }

  }

       private SmsMessage[] getMessagesFromIntent(Intent intent)
       {
               SmsMessage receivedSMS[] = null;
               Bundle bundle = intent.getExtras();
               try{
                       Object pdus[] = (Object [])bundle.get("pdus");
                       receivedSMS = new SmsMessage[pdus.length];
                       for(int n=0; n < pdus.length; n++)
                       {
                               byte[] byteData = (byte[])pdus[n];
                               receivedSMS[n] =
SmsMessage.createFromPdu(byteData);
                       }

               }catch(Exception e)
               {
                       Log.e("GetMessages", "fail", e);
               }
               return receivedSMS;
       }

**********************************
in try catch block i want to delete sms after getting my required data
like username and password

i want to delete this perticullar sms .i have received sms
successfully get the required data but after getting data i m not able
to delete that sms
any one can help me how i can delete it .OR  prevent it to received in
inbox  ?
if you have any query ragarding this please let me know

Thanks,
Gulfam