I'm kinda wondering this myself.  My current app is very centered
around the G1, that I have available.  I'm wondering how well it would
port to "Magic", especially with the on-screen keyboard.  But I don't
even know if Magic is available in the States.  Although I've seen
"Magic" skins for the emulator, I think it's over at AndroidGuys.com.

HTH,

John aka Radiolistener.