I have installed Eclipse, and the 1.1 android sdk.  (Vista)  All is
working.  Now I am trying to to a google map sample.  It seems that I
have to generate a sign, since the app wont run.  I sort of expected
this, I suppos the environment varialbe needs to be set and dont see
where to set it or maybe its already set.

My real problem, however, I cannot find the keytool app.   Ive looked
everywhere that the doc tells me to look.  It does not seem to be
anywhere on the pc. Perhaps Im just mis-understanding something.

 I do find the the suggested location
   C:\Users\keith\AppData\Local\Android
        and there is a file there named debug.keystore located there,
but no keytool

Ive done searches to find keytool,,and its nowhere to be found.

So..what am I missing ...  or other suggestions.

Thanks