Hi!

I have a tabbed application that is displaying some content, but I
would like to check if the user is logged in to a system and if he is
not, i have to display a certain web page.

Now, the problem is that I have packed all the login code in a class
(lets call it login) and now I have to call it to run the check
method. It would be the best if I'd be able to check that before I
even load the tabs.

How (and where) am I supposed to run the login check so I can:
- access the data in R class (strings...)
- change the view (i have to use webview so I can display the login
webpage)
- access a db adapter

at the moment, I call the class inside a tab like this:

Login login = new Login();
if( login.check() == true )
{
setContentView(R.layout.tab_view);
}

now I know this is rong and naturally the whole application crashes.

Thanks for all the help! ;)