Hi,
i am having the same problem as well.

actually i need to use crop funtion for my images,

here is some of my code:

Intent i = new Intent("com.android.camera.action.CROP");
i.setClassName("com.android.camera","com.android.camera.CropImage");

it is giving me exception, Camera(process com.android.camera) has
stopped unexpectedly, later i realised when i try to view any image in
the Pictures directory, it gives me the same error.

is this problem in sdk release 2?

plz advise

Thanks