Hi all,

I have tried and tried . searched and searched but I can't find a
solution to creating and auto complete list of contacts like below.

I've created a simple app which send  messages through a sms gateway.
It works fine however imputing the phone number from the contacts on
the phone is not slick enough.

I need a simple auto complete box and when you start typing it brings
up a list of all the names in the contacts with the numbers below the
name just in case some names have multiple numbers. When you select
the contact it will place the name in the textbox with a semicollon
after it so that you can start typing again to add another recipient.

Once the recipients have been selected and a button clicked i need
only the telephone number put in a string so that i can pass it to a
function to send the message.

Its exactly the same as the default to in the messaging app pre
loaded.

Please can any one help, I'm really am stuck on this and its so
frustrating.