Jason Van Anden wrote:
> I still have not come across a descent pdf reader for Android.  I would
> like to find one so I can read Mark's books on the subway (actually).

Well, what you *really* need is for me to get off my <bleep> and add
EPUB editions. Then, FBReaderJ, or maybe some future port of Stanza, or
something should be able to read them.

I'm not aware of a Mobipocket reader for Android; otherwise, you could
try using the Kindle editions with that.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com