Hi, (sorry if this mail is twice, but i dont see my first posting
online:)

I have a Scrollview with an Gallery at the top, bellow two lines
textview and a Listview)

1. Problem.
Listview with height=Fill_parent or wrap_content does not work (it
only shows me a tiny part of the listview)
So i did just dummy Listview Height=5300, to see how it have to look
like.
What to do, that the Listview comes automaticly full filled and shown
with all items?
Finaly when I scroll the page down, the Gallery, textview and Listview
should scroll up, all.
Thats why I placed ALL in a Scrollview.

2. As it is now (with my dummy heigth 5300), when the GUI pops up, it
does not start at the top with the
gallery, instead it starts at the Listview ???!?!

Here is my Layout xml.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScrollView
android:id="@+id/widget28"