In a menu XML layout, there are three valid elements: <menu>, <group>
and <item>. The item and group elements must be children of a menu,
but item elements may also be the children of a group, and another
menu element may be the child of an item (to create a Submenu). Of
course, the root node of any file must be a menu element.