Thomas Iverson wrote:
> I'm now translating Android SDK 1.1 r1 documentation into Chinese ,
> and I'm wonder that how to make it convenient to upgrade
> my translation files when the sdk and its documentation version
> updated in the future.
>
> You know that the sdk documentation is published in html format , and
> it's really unfriendly to i18n work. Still I didn't find a convenient
> way
> to do so and I'm now translating HTML source files(thanks to god i
> understand html).
>
> Any guys here doing the translation work as I do and met the same problem ?
> Share me your experience and ideas or suggestions , I'll really approciate :)

Thanks for your help!

You may want to ask these questions on [android-platform]:

http://source.android.com/discuss

That is the home for discussion about the Android open source project
itself, including documentation. We have had other people recently
express interest in contributing to documentation, and so my hope is
that the core Android team is working out the details on how to handle
contributions such as yours.

Thanks again!

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, $35/Year