In my android app I have an sqlite DB that stores a users bio-data (I
have a form which has firstname,lastname,age,height), once the user
stores the info they proceed to take a photo, the photo is stored in
the SDCard as <firstname>.jpg I'd like to loop through the records and
display the images like:

firstname
lastname
picture.jpg
----next record---

I'm thinking of using an image view widget, will appreciate any help I
can get