I have unzipped eclipse, installed android tools through "add
site" (they are listed in the installed tab) and have installed JDK
and JRE that came with netbeans. I have the installations to date. I
cannot for the life of me find out why Android is not showing up in
the last step for installation (The part of going to menu in eclipse:
"Windows->preferences and select Android on the left"). It simply is
not listed here! I have uninstalled all java installations and
folders, and reinstalled with the latest copy, and have reinstalled
android for eclipse. What am I doing wrong? I have looked around the
web and the only help I saw was about getting the right Java JRE
installed. My copy is JDK with netbeans, but I saw EE and Jfx bundles
to download. I am so confused why it does not show up in preferences,
yet it says it is installed in the Software Updates section...Any help
would be much appreciated!