Hi guys, i have a class that dinamically create one imageview and a event
listener to make a change on the imageview. When I create 2 instances of
this class using the same drawable (from R) and click on one of the
imageviews both imageviews are been changed AND when I use different
drawables the event affects only the imageview clicked( which is the result
that I want)

What do I have to change to having the same result but using the same
drawable?

thank u for advance

--
Oliver M. Batista