Hello,

I was wondering how one would create a view like available on the
Market application. I mean the screen that displays the Program name
(which stays always at the top of the screen, even when you scroll)
and the Install button at the bottom. The middle section is a
collection of controls like a listview for comments.

I was wondering which widgets one should use to create the groups used
in the middle section ("250.000 download", "comments", "about the
developer");

These groups have the same looks as the widget PreferenceCategory on a
PreferenceScreen in a PreferenceActivity.

Kind regards,
Twan