Hey guys,

I've written a GWT application that I'd like to create an Android
Client for. I understand that the GWT Servlet is not really externally
compatible with vanilla stuff, so I've written a separate servlet that
uses Dozer to map the beans to POJOs. What I'm struggling with now is
actually transporting them across the wire.

What is the best practice here? I've searched the forums and I see a
lot of references to JSON, XML-RPC, full on SOAP, etc and I'm confused
as to what is naively implemented in Android. Of course, I'd like to
use the fastest, lightest weight transport layer available. All my
POJOs are serializable and very simple, so I would also like to use
something that's relatively easy to use.

Is there an libraries or tutorials out there on how to accomplish this
best in the 1.5 Android Implementation?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Evan