I am writing an app that is partly based on the ToDo Item example in
the book "Professional Android Application Development by Reto Meier.
I have an array list that lists data stored in a database. What I
would like, is to be able to set the focus automatically to the first
item by code when the list loads. The way things are at present, if I
try to remove an item without manually highlighting it first, I get an
error. Help please?