Hi All,

I just finished my fourth video, of the Colorthon Video Tutorial.
It's a basic tutorial that explains how you can set shared preferences
and layout manipulation.  This will enable you to allow the users of
your application to customize the look and feel  of the application.
In this instance it's the colors.  It allows users to pick from 64
different collors on six different settings.

There are 4, 10 minute video in the series.  The source code I will be
putting on my web site, radiolistenersElectricEasel.com, as soon as I
get a chance to.  This is my way of giving back to the community.

Feedback is always appreciated,
radioliste...@radiolistenerselectriceasel.com

The YouTube link is: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A4FF04A11E7C4FE5
And they will also be embedded into my web site where I'll put the
source code, under Apache License.

Thanks,

John Leone
AKA Radiolistener