On Jun 5, 10:51 am, "Balwinder Kaur (T-Mobile)" <balwinder.k...@t-
mobile.com> wrote:
> You need a project created (or imported) in your Eclipse IDE and you
> need to select that project to use the "Open Project" menu. If not, it
> will be grayed out.
>
> I'm assuming you mean to ask how to import your existing android
> project into Eclipse.
> If that is your question then there are two ways to do it.
>
> (1) File->Import->General->Existing Project into Workspace
> (2) File->New->Android Project->Create Project From Existing Source.
>
> In either case, you need to point to the folder when your existing
> android project lives.
>
> Hope this helps,

Thanks. That helps. Now all I need to find out is why It is marking
R.java with a red X but does not give any error message. Out of the
blue, I deleted the R file as suggested by
http://developer.android.com/sdk/1.5_r2/upgrading.html#UpdateYourProjects.
Immediately after it came back still being marked as before. Anything
I could be missing here?