Hi all
I'm a rookie... trying to learn Android. I downloaded the Android SDK
and Eclipse and add the plugin for Android as explained in Android
developers. I tried to implement the Hello World example but I found
two strange things...

1) When I create the project it appears a message like

     - classfile error
     - dalvik machine error 1

2) This two errors allow me to build and run the project.... so I
create an ADV as explained in Android developers, but the problem is,
that when I run the Hello application.... I get the android phone...
with beatiful widgets and all.... but there is no hello world
application.....

What did I do wrong?

Thks
Have a nice day