Disconnect, why be so harsh?

Debasish, I assume you are asking about the HTC Magic (or Ion it is
also called).

I can't find the 'fbook' app at all in the TMobile Marketplace (in the
US).  No big loss, I didn't find it reliable when I installed it on my
G1.

Bottom line, looks like the app is gone, and not available on any
platform right now (regardless of which particular phone you are
using).