Hi, i just did something very bad to my G1 and i can't pass the very
first screen that reads "android + logo", no access to SPL at all:
- HOME+POWER won't get me to recovery mode
- BACK+POWER won't get me to fastboot either
- CAMERA+POWER won't get me anywhere!

The only thing i'm able to do is SCROLL+POWER that gets me to a BLUE
LED, but blank screen.

Anything else i do, my ADP freezes at the very first screen!

If i connect to my PC using the USB cable the LED lights up with the
AMBER "charging" color.

Anyone knows anything i can do to make my ADP revive? Or is my ADP
dead for good?

What i did to get to this state: I've tried to downgrade the RADIO
(OTA) to the 1.1 version encountered in HTC website.

Thanks