Hi!

I try to install Android sdk (latest version) on my Ubuntu Hardy box
with eclipse 3.4. I followed the guide but when i open eclipse I have
an error message:

"Could not open Selected VM debug port (8700). Make sure you do not
have another instance of DDMS or of the eclipse plugin running. If
it's being used by something else, choose a new port number in the
preferences."

I try with netstat but the port 8700 not seems used...

Any idea?

Thank you