Hi

I have a TableLayout with various Image buttons. I'm using XML layout
instead of a custom view class. I'd like to move an image from one
ImageButton object to another like moving a chess piece to a target
square by capturing a piece.

I'd like to know how to obtain the target ImageButton object based on
current(target) coordinates represented in the MotionEvent object and
draw the source image on the selected button? I'm using the following
listener code snippet to capture the source view and the event.

class BoardListener implements OnTouchListener {
@Override
    public boolean onTouch(View v, MotionEvent event) {
        switch(v.getId()) {
            case R.id.a8:
         }
    }