I think I followed the instructions for the HelloSpinner example (part
of HelloViews documentation), and the HelloSpinner application runs
within the emulator.  However in the Eclipse Problems tab, the
following error message is displayed:

ERROR Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at
'prompt' with value '@string/planet_prompt').

The res/layout/main.xml file and the res/values/strings.xml are as
follows:

main.xml - - -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:orientation="vertical"
    android:padding="10dip"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content">

    <TextView
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_marginTop="10dip"
        android:text="Please select a planet:"
    />

    <Spinner
        android:id="@+id/spinner"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:drawSelectorOnTop="true"
        android:prompt="@string/planet_prompt"
    />

</LinearLayout>

strings.xml - - -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<resources>
    <string name="hello">Hello World, HelloSpinner!</string>
    <string name="app_name">Hello, Spinner</string>
    <string name="planet_prompt">Choose a planet</string>
</resources>

- - -

Did I miss something in the HelloSpinner instructions that's causing
this error?

- Greg