The choice of which activity should be launched by an application is
determined by the application developer. Android does not have any
requirements that a setup screen be shown first. That being said, it
is really up to the application developer to determine the user
experience they want to provide to the user and how they want to lay
out their code base.

Balwinder Kaur
Open Source Development Center
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.